You’ve never had a milkshake like this before, I guarantee it. With a whisper of Torani® Creme de Banana syrup and all the Summery nostalgia of vanilla ice cream, this boozy bananas foster milkshake is why being an adult is awesome! This recipe contains alcohol and is intended for those over 21 years of age.
This post is sponsored by Torani®, but all opinions are my own. Thank you to the sponsors that keep us cooking colorfully! #AToraniVacation
If there’s ever a time to get funky with drink flavor, it’s Summer. Let’s kick things off with this adult milkshake that is positively dripping with awesome. Dessert connoisseurs who’ve had the traditional version of bananas foster, can attest to bananas foster being the perfect dessert. Creamy, sweet, caramelized, and spiked with a splash of rum. It’s no wonder that I had to experiment with the dessert and find a way to make it into a Summery treat.
Bananas Foster milkshakes are a game changer. A quick blitz in the blender, and you and a buddy will be sipping sweet and seriously gourmet milkshakes.
As a special treat for R&M Cooks readers, we’re giving away a YEAR’S SUPPLY of Torani syrups (any flavor your heart desires)! Check out the amazing selection here. To enter, fill out the form below! Winners will be selected by August 1, 2018 at 12 PM CST. Note: This giveaway is open to US residents only.
For some more information on how to use Torani products to make your own delicious concoctions, and to get 10 percent off of your next purchase, sign up for their very fabulous newsletter: http://bit.ly/RandMCooks.
Boozy Bananas Foster Milkshake
This delicious bananas foster milkshake is like nothing you’ve ever tasted before. It’s sweet, cold, and easy to make.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons Torani Creme de Banana Syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup skim milk
- In a saucepan, melt the stick of butter over medium heat. Dissolve the brown sugar in the melted butter and whisk until sugar has completely dissolved. Whisk the dark rum into the saucepan.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the heavy whipping cream. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a blender, pulse the brown sugar and rum mixture with the banana, Torani syrup, and vanilla ice cream and milk.
- Serve in tall frosted glasses topped with whipped cream and a cherry.